directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I optimize my search with apacheDS?!!!
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:27:40 GMT
Make sure if you create indices on the attributes that you use in the search
and make sure that you reload the data.  Yeah you need to rebuild that index
or it will not function properly.  More data is needed though to understand
what's going on.

We had an API tool that allowed rebuilding an index but that got tossed to
the side.  It needs to be put back and enabled before users like you are
screwed.

Alex