directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Feedback needed] ADS pros and cons ?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:22:00 GMT
Kiran,

That's wonderful. Let me know if you need any questions answered.

Incidentally I am currently working on revamping some issues in the
partition design and perhaps you might want to work with me on it.  For
example I am defining a Cursor to replace NamingEnumeration and will be
using some of the new ServerEntry interfaces Emmanuel has been working on.

Alex