directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need socket auto-close
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 18:55:52 GMT
I guess this is due to clients that do not unbind or stay connected for a
long time?   You using persistent search anywhere?

In either case I would look into the LDAP protocol provider code.  You could
hack the code so that a sweeper checks MINA sessions every now and closes
them if they have been idle for some time: there is a MINA Session
idleTime() or something like that to look up the idle time of a session
which represents the amount of time passed since data was transmitted or
received between the client and the server.

Alex