directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Partition design and interfaces
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:38:41 GMT
Hi,

I think Spring approach is here is nice. They have their own unchecked
exception hierarchy and adapters for different data stores convert
specific exceptions to one of the exceptions in Spring's hierarchy. We
can define a simple LDAP related data store exception hierarchy and
expect all partition implementations to obey it.

--
Ersin Er