directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Hammond, Steve" <steve.hamm...@Polycom.com>
Subject RE: [Feedback needed] ADS pros and cons ?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:46:33 GMT
1) What are you using ADS for?
We are planning a production release in May with ADS included.  We have created our own partition
class using JDBC to connect to our existing database of users and H.350 device data.  We need
to add proxying of Active Directory user data (translated to "REAL" LDAP) that will be pulled
in and mated to our H.350 device data and pushed back to the client as one cohesive unit.