directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r617101 - in /directory/studio/branches/studio-maven: apacheds-configuration-feature/META-INF/ apacheds-configuration/META-INF/ connection-core/META-INF/ connection-ui/META-INF/ jars/META-INF/ ldapbrowser-common/META-INF/ ldapbrowser-
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:24:44 GMT
You're totally right...

I was getting strange behavior with the studio:eclipse command. Version
numbers were not referring the version I put in the root pom.xm file. So I
put them by hand in the Manifest.MF files.

I finally found that this was because of version number of the pom parent
which was still using the one from you sandbox.

This is fixed now.

Pierre-Arnaud