directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization status - Remaning issues
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:04:41 GMT
Hi,

I posted the mail on the maven ML, but there's no real answer at the moment.
I'll keep you informed...

I finally found out what why our application was not launching correctly.
The renaming of the RCP plugin as 'org.apache.directory.studio.rcp' was the
cause.
I fixed it.

I have created a new branch in SVN (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/branches/studio-maven/)
where we are going to mavenize the current trunk (and its eventual updates).
Felix's sandbox is now getting out of date from the trunk, and with the
reorganization of the folder that has been made, i would be very difficult
to port the commits done after the last update.
Now that we have a build working (except for the location of the final maven
repository and the repackaging issue), I thought it would be easier to try
to mavenize the trunk than to try to update the mavenized version we have in
Felix's sandbox.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud.