directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization status - Remaning issues
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:41:13 GMT
In a recent talk with Emmanuel, we've come to the conclusion that the use of
the people.apache.org server to store our Studio Maven Repository is not the
appropriate solution.
Emmanuel thinks, and I think he's right, that people.apache.org is not
prepared to handle the load of a Maven repository.
We need to find a correct place for it.

I'm going to prepare a little summary of what we're doing to mavenize Studio
and send it to the Maven users' mailing list to ask their help on where to
store this repository.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud