directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Propose Apache Directory Studio to the 'Eclipse Community Awards' ?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:45:00 GMT
That's great you will be there... :)
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it to California. I would
have loved to attend this conference and have some beers with you.
But it's good to know there will be, at least, 1 Apache Directory Team
member in the audience, just in case we win something...

For your info, I'm happy to tell you, we've been accepted to the nominations
(
http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/technology_nominations.php).
:)

Regards,