directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot">
Subject [Studio] Update of the root page of the website
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:11:03 GMT

As we're finish the work for the 1.1 release of Apache Directory Studio, a
few days ago I started to think about an update of the design of the root
page of the Studio Website to announce the 1.1 version.

I was preparing this with the 1.1 release in mind but, as we'll probably
submit a nomination for the Eclipse Community Awards, I'm thinking we should
maybe release this before the submission (if you like it of course... ;) ).
The sooner, the better...

I uploaded a demo webpage of what the design of the root page would look
like at this URL :

PS: Notice the tiny little slideshow animation on the screenshots... :p BTW,
these are not the definitive screenshots...

PS: If we decide to apply this design before the 1.1 release, the download
badge will, of course, not be referencing version 1.1 but version 1.0.1.

View raw message