directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [VOTE] [Studio] Should we release RC versions of Studio ? (was 'Re: [STUDIO] Next version')
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:47:41 GMT
Hi Dev,

I think Emmanuel's question is very interesting and deserves to be voted on
the ML.

Time to vote:
[ ] +1 We should release RC versions first, prior to releasing a major
update.
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 We should not release RC versions first, but the final version (and,
eventually, release a service update very quickly if some important bugs are
discovered)

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud