directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [STUDIO] Next version
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:45:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm not really against this idea... Even though it will delay the release of
the real 1.1, it will probably prevent us from having to release a 1.1.1 a
few days after the 1.1 release.

+1, Let's release this beast as soon as possible then... :)

Pierre-Arnaud

On Jan 18, 2008 3:16 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm just wondering if it would not be a good idea to release a RC for
> the release to come ? It will help to find small bugs we can have, as
> it's a GUI and as so, not easy to test.
>
> I'm afraid that we may have some regressions, and having to deliver a
> 1.1.1 a few days later can be a little bit counter-productive, when a RC
> with failure is acceptable.
>
> wdyt ?
>
> --
> --
> cordialement, regards,
> Emmanuel L├ęcharny
> www.iktek.com
> directory.apache.org
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message