directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Partition design and interfaces
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:20:13 GMT
Hi Alex,

Option 1 seems the easiest solution but will it work with an exception based
on DatabaseException ?
I don't think... Reading the JE API, DatabaseException extends Exception and
not IOException.

I like Option 3 and the idea to encapsulate the exception thrown inside our
"own exception". But it means surely a lot of refactoring...

My 2 cents. ;)

Pierre-Arnaud