directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio][Mavenization]
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 17:22:12 GMT
On Jan 7, 2008 6:01 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> I think that in fact you need a x86_64 ApacheDirectoryStudio - I copied
> over the eclipse binary from a RCP 64-bit dist
> and it started (at least to the next exception
>  (Unable to create perspective 'org.ladp... BrowserPerspective'. But's
> that must be something else.

Ok, great! Could you test if this x86_64 ApacheDirectoryStudio you created
works on x86 ? Thanks.
If yes, then we only need to update the launcher for linux.
If no, then we'll need to specify the architecture for the linux launcher.

> Noticed below? Reading you rlatest mail it seems that both changes in
> manifet are coming from the maven-eclipse-plugin.
> If of need I can adapt the studio-plugin to overwrite this.

No need to modify the studio-plugin, I have added the 'organization' tag in
Studio's parent Pom.
Thanks, anyway.

Pierre-Arnaud