directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] [Mavenization] Exception when running the studio:eclipse task
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:47:48 GMT
Ok, I have updated a few things in pom files.

It's now easy to import the projects. :D

While I was compiling the project, I found that some MANIFEST.MF files are
getting updated by Maven and the Bundle-Vendor changed from "Apache Software
Foundation" to "The Apache Software Foundation".
I looked in the code of the studio plugins and in pom files but I could not
find the place were I can edit this description (to set it to "Apache
Software Foundation").
Do you have an idea Felix ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud