directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] [Mavenization] Exception when running the studio:eclipse task
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:43:11 GMT
On Jan 7, 2008 3:31 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> No: "New" > "Project > then "General" > then add Name and select
> location (not 'Use default location') pointing to the sbuproject folder.
> Looks like I already start with a different point (New instead of import).

Ok! I understand now why it was working for you.
The "New Project" action does not read information from the .project
file(s)... That's why you could import the projects while I could not...

Once I updated the build, you'll see that using the Import action is way
faster than having to repeat 26 times the "New Project" action. ;)

Pierre-Arnaud