directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio][Mavenization]
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:28:43 GMT
On Jan 7, 2008 3:16 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> When trying to start a popup comes up saying the something can't be
> found (that's just what I have in mind but without any garantee).

Now, I know a lot of these error messages (I've seen a lot of them when I
was building the launchers...).
If you could copy/paste it the next time you launch it, I may already have
faced this error and know what to do with it.

> I need to try later because ATM I don't have a amd64 available.

Ok, cool. Thanks for trying out on this kind of machine.
It's the only distribution of Studio we can't test as we don't have such a
machine.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud