directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio][Mavenization]
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 13:55:46 GMT
Hi Felix,

What kind of problems do you have precisely ?

The executable has been generated from Eclipse. I thought it was the same
one on Linux x86, x86_64 or PPC... But maybe it is not.
As the Linux executable does not have any branding (icon, etc.), I think you
can use the one from the x86_64 eclipse distribution, rename it as
ApacheDirectoryStudio and replace the old one to see if it fixes the
problem.

Pierre-Arnaud