directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Eclipse 3.3.1 dependencies + "Mavenization" of the trunk
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:45:33 GMT
On Jan 3, 2008 6:27 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> and them adapt the distribution process in the {sandbox}/studio/pom.xml.
> (the horrible tasks ... in the maven-antrun-plugin sections ...)

Yeah... lol
That's what I tried to do, but with no success. Not so easy to dive in these
tasks... :(

BTW, there also another "hack" we will need to do.
On all Linux and Windows distributions the plugins and features folders are
located at the root of the ApacheDirectoryStudio folder, aside the
ApacheDirectoryStudio (or 'Apache Directory Studio.exe') application.
On Mac OS X, they not located there but they are hidden inside the Apache
Directory Studio.app folder (which is actually the application itself - it
behaves like a single file and not a folder on Mac OS X). Their correct
location is under the '/Apache Directory Studio.app/Contents/Resources/Java'
folder.
So, I think we need also some platform specific variables here.

Pierre-Arnaud