directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Eclipse 3.3.1 dependencies + "Mavenization" of the trunk
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:02:42 GMT
That's what I was trying to do in the pom.xml files. But I could not get It
working for now... :(
There are still some things I don't understand very well in the build.

What I'm going to do is uploading the 'studio launchers' (so you can
replicate them in your online repo) and explain what I wanted to do.
I think with your help and knowledge on the build system, we'll be able to
make it work...

Pierre-Arnaud