directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Eclipse 3.3.1 dependencies + "Mavenization" of the trunk
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:30:27 GMT
No there the same as the one found on each eclipse distribution (Mac OS X,
Linux and Windows).
The .DS_Store and ._.DS_Store are files generated by Mac OS X and can be
removed.
I think this is the same for the other files.
Mac OS X loves to generate files which are then a real nightmare for
developers... :'(
I can also see that my folder contains also some .svn folder that should be
removed as well. I copy/pasted the folders from the svn
studio-eclipse-3.3branch. They should be removed as well.
Sorry about that.

Pierre-Arnaud