directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Motluck" <randy.motl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Big Bang, POM's and IntelliJ IDEA
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:39:40 GMT
Thanks for the reponse.  I have IDEA 6 ( and Eclipse ).  I used Eclipse for
years before working my current job where they use IDEA.  I think the past
year working has remapped the short cuts in my brain ......  I may try IDEA
7.

I was a Websphere person for quite a while previously.

Thanks again,
Randy