directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization status - Remaning issues
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 23:02:17 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Ok, I found out what it was...
>
> I was wrong, it was getting the plugin from another maven repository...
> I did not changed the version number of the new uploaded dependencies.
>
> The build now works well on Windows and Linux... but I still have a
> strange issue on Mac OS X (eveything was working until I dropped my .m2
> folder)...

Good news - I can reproduce it as well. My error looks like

I'm quite sure it has to do with the spaces in the path of

studio/pom.xml

<outputDirectory>${studio-dir}-macosx/Apache Directory Studio.app/Contents/Resources/Java/plugins"</outputDirectory>

Are the really needed for MacOSX?

<snip />
> [INFO] Unpacking
> /Users/pajbam/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/studio/launcher-macosx/1.1.0/launcher-macosx-1.1.0.tar.gzto
>  /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/studio-maven/studio/target/ApacheDirectoryStudio-macosx
> with Includes null and excludes:null
> [INFO] Expanding
> /Users/pajbam/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/studio/launcher-macosx/1.1.0/launcher-macosx-1.1.0.tar.gz

> to /tmp/tmp29092.tar
> [INFO] Expanding: /tmp/tmp29092.tar into
> /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/studio-maven/studio/target/ApacheDirectoryStudio-macosx
> [WARNING] -------------------------------
> [WARNING] Standard error:
> [WARNING] -------------------------------
> [WARNING]
> [WARNING] -------------------------------
> [WARNING] Standard output:
> [WARNING] -------------------------------
> [WARNING] /bin/sh: line 0: cd:
> /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/studio-maven/studio/target/ApacheDirectoryStudio-macosx/Apache:

That's the problem!

> No such file or directory

The directory is
"/Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/studio-maven/studio/target/ApacheDirectoryStudio-macosx/Apache
Directory Studio.app"
instead (note the spaces in the last folder name).

Regards
Felix