directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Should we rename the ldif Entry class ?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:21:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm just wondering if it would not be a good idea to rename the
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.ldif.Entry class to
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.ldif.LdifEntry ?

This is a littler bit embarrassing to have so many classes named Entry !

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.ldif.Entry
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.aci.ProtectedItem$Entry
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.entry.Entry<T>

I personaly don't like the interceptor Entry name (Item or Element fits
me better)

Wdyt ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny