directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Alderson" <Martin.Alder...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Mitosis] Trunk or bigbang
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:14:09 GMT
OK, I will look into porting the code over and committing to bigbang.

Thanks,

Martin

>>> Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> 25/01/2008 15:48 >>>
Hi Martin,

I think it's best to commit those changes to bigbang. We are not
anymore
committing into trunk, only occasionnaly (every 2 months).

Martin Alderson wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have fixes for a couple of mitosis bugs that I'd like to commit.  I
know this has been discussed before but I thought I'd better ask again
in case the status has changed.  Should I commit the fixes against trunk
or the bigbang branch?

> Ideally I'd want to commit to trunk but I suspect that will just be
creating more merging work in the long run.

> Thanks,
>
> Martin

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny