directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Mitosis] Trunk or bigbang
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:48:19 GMT
Hi Martin,

I think it's best to commit those changes to bigbang. We are not anymore
committing into trunk, only occasionnaly (every 2 months).

Martin Alderson wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have fixes for a couple of mitosis bugs that I'd like to commit.  I know this has been
discussed before but I thought I'd better ask again in case the status has changed.  Should
I commit the fixes against trunk or the bigbang branch?

> Ideally I'd want to commit to trunk but I suspect that will just be creating more merging
work in the long run.

> Thanks,
>
> Martin

cordialement, regards,