directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Alderson" <>
Subject Re: Docs for daemon-plugin?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:53:38 GMT
Hi Icky,

I don't really know much about the daemon-plugin but hopefully others here will be able to
help you.

We have a mailing list etiquette section which mentions the thread tagging idea here:

>>> "Icky Dude" <> 25/01/2008 01:23 >>>
The source code from daemon-plugin indicates that I might find answers
on this list.  Does anyone know where I might find documentation (or
even mailing list discussion) that would augment the comments and
source code for daemon-plugin?  I'm trying to scope effort required to
add Solaris pkg, HPUX depot, and AIX bff.

P.S  In searching the archive, I notice that people often use
"[identifier]" prefixes in the subject when posting to  I suspect that this helps subscribers to
folder email properly (or to search the archive).  If so, what are the
conventions for selecting the bracketed identifiers? For example:
should I have prefixed the subject of this post with [daemon-plugin]?

View raw message