directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ServerEntry] ProtectedItems compatibility...
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:26:43 GMT
Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What about making ACI parser aware of only Strings instead of
> attribute types or attribute values? Or moving ACI parser into the
> core?
Moving does not seems to be an option, as stated by Alex (about another
proposal I have done, he rightly said that those kind of elements are
meant to be used both on server AND client side).

So, yes, producing something which contains only Strings is an option I
will consider.

Thanks for this, Ersin, you released some lock in my mind !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org