directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Status on release 1.1 (or 1.1-RC)
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:55:37 GMT
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

> *• DIRSTUDIO-138 - Add visual feedback to the user, if SSL (ldaps) is
> enabled*
> I've just made some proposals for this one. Hope you'll like them... ;)

Sure, I like your icons. Please go ahead.

> I don't know what's the status for the 3 last ones:
>
>     * DIRSTUDIO-37 - Improve authentication methods and security mechanisms
>     * DIRSTUDIO-142 - Add SASL authentication
>     * DIRSTUDIO-126 - Triple click to edit attribute
>
> Maybe Stefan or Christine can tell us more about it. ;)

142: is finished, I'll review and resolve it
37: the SASL part is finished. The part with certificate handling is
still open. I'll close this issue and create a new one with the missing
part.
126: is in progress

> There are also a few remaining tasks:
> *• Plugins Documentation updates*
> I started to update a few one. Some pages needs to be modified and some
> screenshots need to be changed as the design of the views has changed
> and features have been added.
> *

That is also a task for me.

> • Mavenization of the build*
> Last but not least...
> As I said in my last mail about it, we're very close to get it working.

Excellent work, Felix and Pierre-Arnaud.

Kind Regards,
Stefan