directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Alderson" <Martin.Alder...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>
Subject Re: [bigbang] Branch compilation failure, 2 of 2
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:42:45 GMT
I can finally confirm that upgrading my JVM has fixed the problem.  For those interested I
also had the same problem in eclipse 3.2.2 which I guess uses an internal compiler.  I upgraded
to 3.3 and that fixed the problem there too.

Thanks,

Martin

>>> Martin Alderson <equim@planetquake.com> 12/01/2008 00:33 >>>
Hi Emmanuel,

I suspect that this is just a JVM version  problem, as you said.  I
can't quite confirm that yet as I am now getting test failures and
haven't yet had chance to look into them.

Thanks for the help!

Martin