directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Maven Build - New jars to deploy on Studio's Maven repository
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:06:47 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> On Jan 15, 2008 12:09 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org
> <mailto:felixk@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     3°/ We can remove the sha and md5 checksum files from the repository,
>     but this works only if eclipse doesn't has any internal checksums.
>

> Unfortunaltely, the SHA1  checksum we are talking about is inside the
> jar... In the manifest and other files...

Hmmm. The process of replacing the plugin.xml (done by our
studio-plugin) is:
1. Unzip the jar
2. Copy our plugin.xml over
3. Recreate the jar file and use it

When we know which files go into the SHA1 checksum we also could
recreate the SHA1 checksum before repacking the jar file as e.g. step 2.a.

WDYT?

Felix