directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio][Mavenization]
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 17:01:46 GMT
I think that in fact you need a x86_64 ApacheDirectoryStudio - I copied over the eclipse binary
from a RCP 64-bit dist
and it started (at least to the next exception
 (Unable to create perspective 'org.ladp... BrowserPerspective'. But's that must be something
else.

Noticed below? Reading you rlatest mail it seems that both changes in manifet are coming from
the maven-eclipse-plugin.
If of need I can adapt the studio-plugin to overwrite this.

> BTW:
> To change the Bundle-Name in the manifest we need to adapt the studio-plugin as it overwrites
the name. Same for the
> Bundle-Vender (this is done by the maven-eclipse-plugin using <pde>true</pde>
option.

Felix