directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Feedback needed] ADS pros and cons ?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:00:07 GMT
Hi !

This is the very beginning of 2008, and we are all working hard to get a
2.0 out in the next few months. At this point, we think it's a good
timing to get some feedback from you, users and developpers ! Here is a
short list of question you may answer, but this is very up to you. We
don't need names ( "I'm working for company XYZ" ), this is just
informational.

*Keep in mind that those informations will appear on the
Apache ML and many other, so if you think that any confidential piece of
it should not be disclose, then don't answer !*

1) What are you using ADS for ? Is it in production, used to do some
tests during developpement, or simply as a toy ?

2) What are the Pros and Cons you clearly see ?

3) What would be the major features or improvement you are expecting to
see in the near future ?

4) Are you a commercial entity, an non-for profit organization, an
Apache project, a student or an individual just interested in the techno
? (no name needed)

5) Any other opinion or feedback you would like to share with us ?

Thank you all for helping us being more aware !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org