directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: [RANT] Stupid configuration and all those idiotic XML
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:21:51 GMT
Graham Leggett wrote:
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>> Is it *supposed* to help ??? How many insanity like this will we
>> support before we can work on real stuff, like how to write a serious
>> LDAP server? Do we have to whip ourselves, crawl on sandpaper, walk
>> on fire just to be allowed to bring some line of not totally
>> meaningless code, or is there a way to get rid of all those shitty
>> buzzwords called IOC, XML, XSD, Spring, Xbean and any of such over
>> rated and over abused so called 'technologies' ?
> I share you pain, truly I do. :(
Thanks Graham ! And Happy new year btw :)

I'm a little bit better this morning, after having slept a bit, so I
will try to fix this problem... Sometime, you just need to share your
feelings, not that it helps, but it's better than to beat somebody
randomly just to get some relief.

I also have to buy a new keyboard ;)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny