directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Eclipse 3.3.1 dependencies + "Mavenization" of the trunk
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:27:25 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> That's what I was trying to do in the pom.xml files. But I could not
> get It working for now... :(
> There are still some things I don't understand very well in the build.

Just ask and I'll try to explain what the pom is doing :-)

> What I'm going to do is uploading the 'studio launchers' (so you can
> replicate them in your online repo) and explain what I wanted to do.
> I think with your help and knowledge on the build system, we'll be
> able to make it work...

Uploaded.

Now we need to replaced the dependencies below with
<dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.directory.studio</groupId>
       <artifactId>launcher-*</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.0</version>
       <type>zip</type>
</dependency>

and them adapt the distribution process in the {sandbox}/studio/pom.xml.
(the horrible tasks ... in the maven-antrun-plugin sections ...)

Felix