directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Eclipse 3.3.1 dependencies + "Mavenization" of the trunk
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 15:56:49 GMT
Sorry, hit send by mistake. Here comes what I wanted to write.

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:

> On Jan 3, 2008 2:49 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org
> <mailto:felixk@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     Just unzipped all the eclipse stuff in the {mysandox}/tools and
>     run the
>     last command from tools/shell-commands.txt.
>
>     But please don't even if it sounds easy - I had to do some weird
>     patching  in the maven-eclipse-plugin to get it working because of
>     http://www.nabble.com/OverConstrainedVersionException-td14289478s177.html
>     (don't know if this is a bug in maven itself or in the
>     maven-eclipse-plugin ...)
>

> I have 3 new dependencies to add. They are not packaged as jar or zip
> files but as simple folders.
> How should I do ?
I'm not sure what you mean.

If this are the new 'eclipse starters':
Zip them to zip or tar.gz and deploy them into the local-repo like above
using -Dpackaging=[zipĀ¦tar.gz]. So they can be downloaded as artifact
and be unpacked be a dependency goal.