directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LaunchDiagnosticUiRequest: NotImplementedException
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:29:17 GMT
Hi Simon,

Simon.Temple@saaconsultants.com wrote:
> Using trunk 1.5.2 I note that:
>
>     ctx.extendedOperation( new LaunchDiagnosticUiRequest( 3 ) );
> is not implemented (I think this was the case since 1.0 ?)
>
> Is it on any roadmap? Should I raise a JIRA entry to get support for
> it removed?
> 2008-01-02 17:22:06,906 DEBUG
> [org.apache.directory.server.jmx.DirectoryServiceManager](http-0.0.0.0-8080-3)
> org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.NotImplementedException: N O T   I M
> P L E M E N T E D   Y E T !
>  at
> org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.ServerLdapContext.extendedOperation(ServerLdapContext.java:89)
> Regards
I don't know exactly about this part of the server, but at first sight,
from the code base, it is implemented. Blind guess would be that you
need to declare this extended request in the configuration file,
otherwise it's not loaded into the server. I have currently no clue how
to do that, but I can have a look at it if nobody else does it before I
do :)

I'm working on your patch (your other mail), just FYI.

> SimonT

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com