Hahahaha!!!!

Well happy (*#&^!@ B-day anyways since I will probably ignore this damn tool's notifications now.

Plaxo probably just makes your b-day jan 1st if you do not provide one.  More inline ...

On Dec 31, 2007 11:47 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Ahem...

Seems that Alex is having problem with Plaxo ! Not only he flooded the
whole planet with mails 2 months ago, he also trusts blindly the info
Plaxo is sending everyone about birthday anniversary... :)

Oh man!  You had to bring that up again.  I don't want to be reminded of that day.  This was all because I thought it might be cute to try some M$ products.  I lost like 30 friends who still to this day curse my name.  Plus something terrible happened to all my email accounts.  It was utterly disastrous.

My parent weren't dumb enough to sabotage their new year day party
having a baby born on this very special day ! They were two busy being
totally blasted to think about that !

Intra-uterine alcohol consumption explains a lot about you :-D.

Anyways :) Thanks for that Alex, you were only wrong by 24 days, as I
celebrated my 43 years birthday on december, 8th. (I welcome any late
bottle of alcohol anyone on the list want to send me for this occasion !

Man you're like a crack baby that could not give up the bottle.  Ok ok I'll have to send something.  Either that or you need to visit me here in FL for spring break and I'll take you in to Daytona. But then again that might hurt a bit at 43. :-D.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org