This is sweet: var args + automatic schema associations.  Using this will make it really easy to use the API.

Alex

On Dec 23, 2007 6:48 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny < elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have done some new tests with th enew API. Nothing  major since the
last commit, but some small improvement in the way we can use the API.
Now, instead of declaring a new Attribute, to inject one or more value
into it, and to inject the result into an entry, we can do :

entry.put ( attrId, value1, value2, ...);

much, much simpler !

Considering that the registries are available from the entry, no need
to pass the attributeType, it will be discovered live.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,