Yep this is the case.  You might want to search the archives for [BigBang] tagged threads to get the background on all this.

Alex

On Dec 20, 2007 9:00 AM, < Simon.Temple@saaconsultants.com> wrote:
I have code that supports an embedded DS in JBoss.  The following imports that were valid in 1.5.1 no longer appear to be valid in 1.5.2.

import org.apache.directory.server.changepw.ChangePasswordConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.ShutdownConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.SyncConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.MutableBTreePartitionConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.MutableIndexConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.dns.DnsConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.jndi.ServerContextFactory;
import org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.kdc.KdcConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapConfiguration;
import org.apache.directory.server.ntp.NtpConfiguration;
Could you confirm this and advise me of where I can find information on these changes/refactoring?

TIA

SimonT