Yeah thanks Enrique go ahead.

Alex

On Dec 19, 2007 6:10 PM, Enrique Rodriguez <enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
On Dec 19, 2007 2:33 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> I really would stay away from using the overloaded version of the method
> that does not require a normalized DN , if you could please make that one
> throw an exception as well.  The best thing to do is to normalize the DN.
> You can do this by getting a handle on the directoryService and using that
> to get access to the attributeType registry.  Then use this to get the
> normalizer to attribute type mapping that is fed into the normalize() method
> as the argument.

1)  OK, these are more the steps to get this working that I was
picturing.  I will try this.

2)  I haven't looked yet, but KdcServer fails if anonymous access is
disabled.  I suspect this is due to a similar issue, that KdcServer is
not yet wired properly to access the directory service using a proper
admin principal.

3)  I will add the check to throw an IllegalStateException to the
other form of the LdapPrincipal constructor.

4)  I noticed SaslGssapiBindITest got moved to 'protocol-kerberos'.  I
suspect this was to get it out of the way and you guys were going to
revisit it.  Anyway, I have it working again, but this time with the
kerberos-client, so I expect it should be in 'server-unit', alongside
the other integration tests, so I will check in what I have and move
it there.  Can you ACK this change?

Enrique