Felix,

These are all good points which for some reason this morning I could not think about myself.  Thanks for showing me again why I don't like this I stuff.

Really though I don't like the "I" prefix because it reminds me of Mac and the Mac Store which I hate because of all those moronic metro-sexual sales snobs that think they know something ... :)

Thanks,
Alex

On Dec 15, 2007 11:16 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> Yeap sounds good and like what we discussed.
>
> On side note though what about the using the 'I' prefix for interfaces?
> Like IFoo and IBar etc.  I personally don't like it but many projects
> seem to use it.

I don't like it either
- It could also mean Internal, Integration, I... (so you'll need to document it and read documentation anyway)
- So it's just one more character (interpretable)
- Imaging what happens e.b. when you type I and hit CTRL-Space in Eclipse :-(

I'm absolutely fine without 'I'

I haven't had a look a the code so maybe it's just a useless note, but IMO it makes (if ever) more sense having
interface and implementation split into different modules for api (interfaces) and implementation.

Just my 2 cents

Regards
Felix