Thanks Ersin.

Alex

On Dec 13, 2007 4:16 AM, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx20

Granted write access to all directory commiters.

Not yet being published as static pages.

Not viewable by anonymous users.

On Dec 13, 2007 12:38 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com > wrote:
Stefan Zoerner wrote:
>> Just wanted to send out this email to make it clear that what we have
>> in the trunk will most likely be what we have in 2.0 as far as the
>> configuration is generally concerned.  A slight tweak may occur who
>> knows but this is the responsibility of the tweaker to edit the
>> documentation for an update of the change.
>> As far as the documentation team is concerned the configuration is
>> frozen.  Feel free to begin a 2.0 documentation stream.
>
> Currently, we have these cwiki spaces:
>
> * Apache Directory Server v1.0  (DIRxSRVx10)
> * Apache Directory Server v1.5  (DIRxSRVx11)
>
> How about starting a new space for 2.0, which will not be published to
> static pages at first?
That would be the best solution, IMO. We can ask for a special space,
but not directly pointed by the web site, so that we can benefit from
the current editing system we have (the little icon on top right of each
page).

> Rationale: I do not want to modify/overwrite the 1.5 documentation,
> because there are users out there, who need it. But I would like to
> start the documentation for the simplified configuration style which
> comes with 2.0. If we have a separate space, we could start with that
> task, and make the content available on directory.apache.org if needed.
Totally agree with you.

> Thoughts? Christine?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny