Hi all,

I purposefully blew away (rm -rf) all of the m2 snapshot repository.  I did this for a few reasons:

(1) maven peeps want us to cleanup occasionally
(2) we never did it before
(3) not many of us deploy these days so stuff is out of date
(4) with big bang and trunk where versions used are the same there is no reason to deploy so it's better to not bother with a snapshot repo for the moment

So for stuff to work in the bigbang-with-dependencies and the trunk-with-dependencies svn folders just issue a "mvn install" first in this root before other commands.

Alex