Hi guys,

Looks like a few folks were waiting for today when the bigbang was moved over with a stable configuration so the documentation team can get to work without having to deal with a moving target.

Just wanted to send out this email to make it clear that what we have in the trunk will most likely be what we have in 2.0 as far as the configuration is generally concerned.  A slight tweak may occur who knows but this is the responsibility of the tweaker to edit the documentation for an update of the change.

As far as the documentation team is concerned the configuration is frozen.  Feel free to begin a 2.0 documentation stream.

Thanks,
Alex