Hi SZ,

Yeah there's a bit of a sync up delay.  The files on people are rsync'd up to ajax or something which actually serves out the website.  So this may have been the problem.

BTW there is a temp proxy you can use with your browser settings to confirm your changes which goes directly against your changes on people.  I know PAM used this before.

On Dec 8, 2007 9:28 AM, Stefan Zoerner <stefan@labeo.de> wrote:
Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> Due to the fact that ApacheCon US is over now, I tried to replace the
> banner on our site with an appropriate one for ApacheCon EU in 2008.
> But I had a small problem here. I have uploaded the image file to this
> location on people.apache.org:
> /www/directory.apache.org/staticresources/images/2008-europe-125x125.png
> But it is not visible on WWW, here a file list:
> http://directory.apache.org/staticresources/images/
> Do I have to do something more than just copying it to this location?
> Access rights of the file are equal to those files which are visible.

Simply forget what I have asked. The file is now visible, it seems to be
a matter of time. New ApacheCon logo (Europe 2008) is now visible on