Thanks Chris!

That's a very great news for our Studio Maven build as Felix says. I could be very great to remove all our dependencies from the SVN repo.

Pierre-Arnaud

On Dec 8, 2007 9:19 AM, Felix Knecht < felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Chris
> This looks like a little Christmas present from Carlos for Stefan,
> Pierre-Arnaud, and Felix.  It sounds like the naming could change based
> on the blog comments, but maybe this will be of benefit to you guys.
>
> http://www.jroller.com/carlossg/entry/eclipse_jars_now_in_maven

Thanks for spotting. This sounds really interesting and could prevent us from storing the artifacts withing the project
itself within a projects local maven repository.

Felix