directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Some directory birthdays tomorrow!!!
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:06:01 GMT
Hahahaha!!!!

Well happy (*#&^!@ B-day anyways since I will probably ignore this damn
tool's notifications now.

Plaxo probably just makes your b-day jan 1st if you do not provide one.
More inline ...

On Dec 31, 2007 11:47 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ahem...
>
> Seems that Alex is having problem with Plaxo ! Not only he flooded the
> whole planet with mails 2 months ago, he also trusts blindly the info
> Plaxo is sending everyone about birthday anniversary... :)

Oh man!  You had to bring that up again.  I don't want to be reminded of
that day.  This was all because I thought it might be cute to try some M$
products.  I lost like 30 friends who still to this day curse my name.  Plus
something terrible happened to all my email accounts.  It was utterly
disastrous.

> My parent weren't dumb enough to sabotage their new year day party
> having a baby born on this very special day ! They were two busy being
> totally blasted to think about that !

Intra-uterine alcohol consumption explains a lot about you :-D.

> Anyways :) Thanks for that Alex, you were only wrong by 24 days, as I
> celebrated my 43 years birthday on december, 8th. (I welcome any late
> bottle of alcohol anyone on the list want to send me for this occasion !

Man you're like a crack baby that could not give up the bottle.  Ok ok I'll
have to send something.  Either that or you need to visit me here in FL for
spring break and I'll take you in to Daytona. But then again that might hurt
a bit at 43. :-D.