directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Version tag in the server.xml file ?
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:17:18 GMT
Hey sorry I missed this one.  +1 to doing this - its a great idea.  Perhaps
even a section where we have:

<version>
  <major>1</major>
  <minor>5</minor>
  <micro>1</micro>
  <snapshot/>
</version>

verses ...

<version>1.5.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

This may be overkill though.  WDYT?

My thought WRT this idea was to avoid having to parse the version from
1.5.1-SNAPSHOT.

Alex