directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions about using 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:08:47 GMT
Why don't you guys just revive the old sar module?  I think Emmanuel moved
it over to the sandbox after a vote since no one was using or maintaining
it.

We need to learn how to work better together instead of going away for a
while and then coming back with stuff to contribute in bulk.  We dropped the
bar and made several people committers just to facilitate this.  It's much
easier to just keep committing here on relevant pieces with a slow trickle
and using that then having things progress so much it requires significant
time to review and incorporate.

Regards,
Alex